Thu, Mar 10|
St. John Fisher, Kearney Hall Auditorium
Picking up the Pieces: The Complexities of ED
Eating disorder conference for support, connection, and resources.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
St. John Fisher, Kearney Hall Auditorium, 3690 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14618, USA
About the Event
This conference will explore eating disorders through the lens of a sister, a young man, a woman in mid-life, parents, and a clinician. We will explore the complexities and the resulting ripple effects of this insidious disease. Seven presenters will provide insight and strategies for recovery and support, offering a variety of resources available in our region for individuals, families, loved ones, and professionals. Register here.
Registration is OPEN Tuesday, February 1st through Sunday, March 6th.
The cost of registration is $100/person.
Take advantage of early-bird registration Feb 1st - Feb 14th, $75/person.
All proceeds will go to KMB for Answers.
Scholarships are available! Please complete the scholarship application.
- Linda Mazur, Author and Advocate
- Betsy Brenner, Author and Speaker
- Santa Caruana, Lived Experience
- Dr. Mary Tantillo, Director of WNYCCCED, Author, Professor
- Kim Piekunka, Sibling Experience Professional
- Jim Witmer, Project Manager of the ECHO Project
- Sharon Mathiason, Author and Advocate
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Welcome & Introductions